Have you ever wondered what makes the morning sacred and special? “In the stillness of morning when the world is waking up and your conscious mind hasn’t fully taken over, you may feel a connection to another world…….”
The above picture was captured near Charan Mandir on Nahargarh Hills in Jaipur.
The day starts by being soft in a sacred sort of way and gentle in the act of stepping into the awaiting day. The sky strengthens slowly with the yellow-orange light. It is the most opportune time to catch the sun rising up.
What are 5 things to do in the mornings to make it special?
- Ponder and reflect – Think about your day ahead and actions or you can even reflect back on your actions.
- Meditate – There is no better place than nature to meditate.
- Surya namaskar and Pranayam – It is the most propitious time of the day to do Suryanamaskar & Pranayam with plenty of fresh air and soft sunlight.
- Gratitude – Express gratitude for what you have gained.
- Enjoy silence and nature – what a better way to start your day than to enjoy nature and calm atmosphere. Read about Solitude & sunrise
How do you spend your morning time? Do you have special rituals like prayers or singing morning Ragas?